Administrative: Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006

      The LexiLine Newsletter/Group at Yahoo is approaching the 300-member mark and we wish to thank you all for sustaining the success of this group by your membership.

      It is seldom that we welcome new members personally, but we would like to call your attention to the fact that Martin Gray has just joined our list and I hope he will stick around for a while. To use his own words:

      "Martin Gray is an anthropologist and photographer specializing in the study of sacred sites around the world."

      I have been familiar with Martin Gray's photographs for many years. His photos are not only breathtakingly beautiful, but sometimes I really think they are as good to perfect as a photo can be.  Indeed, as he writes at his site, Sacred Sites :

      "The National Geographic Society has just released a new book called Geography of Religion: Where God Lives, Where Pilgrims Walk. We're excited to announce that 40 of Martin's sacred art photographs appear in this new volume. It can be purchased from Amazon.com or ngs.org."

      Martin also has a website at Magic Planet .

      Please be aware that I do not mention the above matters to act as an advertiser for Martin, which he does not require. Rather, his work is exemplary of the beauty which can be found in the study of the History of Civilization generally, which is the subject of our group.