Administrative: Apology for the Multiple Image Upload Messages

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Dear LexiLiners,

      Although I have uploaded only one graphic to our files this past week

      jefferspetroglyphssurvey.png
      found at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LexiLine/files/North%20America%20-%20USA%20Canada/
      Jeffers Petroglyphs Minnesota in Ancient Survey of the America

      you may be getting multiple anouncements because I had to delete the
      image and reload it several times due to some simple but necessary
      corrections to the text elements which I saw only after the uploads.

      Now I see the right margin is missing from the image online (although
      it seems OK on my hard disk), so that I will upload a corrected
      version again where I add some white space around the edges to make
      sure the outer lines hold when displayed by Yahoo. Sorry about the
      inconvenience.

      I just want the image to be right because I think it is a potentially
      important discovery about ancient America.