Administrative: Blowing Our Own Horn

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      Dear Lexiliners,

      We were just checking the rankings of our various websites
      and found

      as you can see
      at Yahoo
      http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv1-fp&p=megaliths
      and LawPundit
      http://snipurl.com/gryu
      http://www.lawpundit.com/blog/2005/08/megaliths-and-evidence.htm

      that our book on the megaliths

      Stars Stones and Scholars: The Decipherment of the Megaliths as an
      Ancient Survey of the Earth by Astronomy
      http://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/robots/03-1722.html

      currently is ranked Nr. 1 at Yahoo! out of 415 thousand hits for the
      search term "megaliths". We hope that many of you already have this
      book so that you better understand our postings about ancient
      astronomy on this LexiLine Newsletter.

      To further show that you are in good hands here at LexiLine,
      note also that our law website

      the Internet Law Web at
      http://www.internetlawweb.com/index.htm
      is ranked Nr. 1 at Yahoo! right now
      out of 200 million hits
      for the search terms "internet law", with or without quotation marks.

      see
      http://snipurl.com/grys
      http://www.lawpundit.com/blog/2005/08/internet-law-web-nr-1-at-yahoo-
      out-of.htm (this URL may not wrap in Yahoo, whence use the snip)

      Our specialty is researh and evidence and we bring these to bear on
      the subjects that we cover, whether law, archaeology or the history
      of
      astronomy

      The listed web sites do not have any particular intended design on my
      part to get these rankings. In fact, I would not know how to
      duplicate those rankings artificially. We thus trust that our
      rankings are due to our state of the art content.