Administrative: LexiLine Membership hits 250

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005

      Our membership hit 250 today and has thus nearly doubled in the last
      two years. We thank the long-standing members and welcome the new ones.

      My own time schedule in the next few months is so full, that I am going
      to have to work very hard to get some of the numerous new materials
      that have been produced over the last months on to this list. Please be
      patient. Thank you.