Ivan Hajek - Megalithic Music - A Bit Off Topic

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      Megalithic Music - A Bit Off Topic

      Dear LexiLiners,

      Music is of course also a part of the history of civilization.

      I was just thinking that the song "Cosmic Queen" from Ivan Hajek's
      Blue Haze CD would make a great megalithic archaeoastronomic theme
      song for a movie - and that accounts for this posting. It is of
      course a bit off topic, but I thought I would pass this on to you.

      Take a look at Ivan Hajek at http://www.ivan-hajek.com/

      If you think the accordion player is old-fashioned then that is just
      a bit of misinformation about what is possible with this instrument.

      Want to hear the man whom I regard to be the world's greatest
      accordion player? You have never heard an accordion played like this -
      and I am a fan of rave and modern music. Turn it up LOUD. This man
      has the gift of God in him.

      This is fabulous stuff - sort of like a one-man orchestra.
      It will lift you out of your seat and you will feel the magic of
      music.

      Ivan plays on TV and in concert, but he loves the contact to his
      audience. I met him on the main square in Munich, where he was
      playing for onlookers for free, who gathered around in great numbers,
      even though they did not know who he was.

      Hajek's site
      http://www.ivan-hajek.com/
      is available in English, German, Italian, Czech, French, Spanish,
      Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

      Make sure you try the samples - his music is out of this world.
      Unfortunately, he only delivers his CD's in Germany, so you can see
      that this is a sincere plug for him and not an ad, since almost all
      LexiLine members are in English-speaking countries.

      See http://www.ivan-hajek.com/formular.html
      But if you like his music, WRITE to him. Maybe that will change.

      (cross-posted to
      Law Pundit
      http://www.lawpundit.com/blog/lawpundit.htm
      Arts Pundit