55 LexiLine Newsletter 2004 Member Feedback - Michele Karpontinis

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      55 LexiLine Newsletter 2004 Member Feedback - Michele Karpontinis

      Dear LexiLiners,

      I received this very nice letter from one of our members.

      Re: [LexiLine] ADMINISTRATIVE - Removal of Members for choosing No E-
      Mail or Special Notices
      Datum: Mi, 25. Aug. 2004 9:34 MEZ
      Von: michele karpontinis <woodseyspirit@...>
      An: LexiLine-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Internet-eMail: (Details)

      Greetings Andis,

      I just wanted to say Thank You for not deleting me, although I choose
      to read all the newsletters every month or so, I still enjoy what you
      do! I really enjoy readin up on newley discovered anything
      There have been times that I wanted to share some other news that I
      have read that I think would be of interest to your readers but, just
      haven't ever tried to add anything, just a quiet reader.
      Thank you also, for not letting just anyone post, as I read in one of
      your other newsletters, it was getting quite annoying to pick and
      choose which ones to open, I appreciate you choosing what would be of
      interest to your readers, so far so good.
      May your work be continually blessed by our Great Creator, Keep up
      the Good work!
      A Friend of Lexiline,
      Michele