Administrative - RSS Feed for LexiLine Newsletter at Yahoo

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004

      Yahoo is - smartly - jumping onto the RSS feed bandwagon.

      An RSS feed is a link which you add to a news aggregator - e.g. I
      use Newsgator together with Microsoft Outlook, but there are plenty
      of other aggregators out there so shop around. Once an RSS feed is
      added to an aggregator, the aggregator collects news, or in our
      case, postings from a given source at the press of a button.

      If you plug the following RSS feed for LexiLine into your news
      aggregator, you will always get the newest postings to our list, and
      it is a great way to archive materials - or delete them, as you will.

      Our RSS Feed at Yahoo is

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004

        Today I have found that the easiest way for dedicated Yahoo users to
        view an RSS feed is to go to your MyYahoo page at
        http://my.yahoo.com/
        where you can also enter RSS feeds on your own personalized pages.

        Just click Edit
        enter the entire feed in the Search box - then click SEARCH
        - it will find a correct feed -
        then click ADD - it will ADD the feed if it finds it
        and then click FINISHED at the bottom of that same page
        and you can view the result.

        I used the feeds:

        for our LexiLine Newsletter

        http://feeds.feedburner.com/AncientEgyptBlogCheops
        for my Ancient Egypt Blog CHEOPS

        and

        http://feeds.feedburner.com/AncientWorldBlogStonehenge
        for my Ancient World Blog STONEHENGE.

        Of course, you can add many more feeds of your own choosing.

        --- In LexiLine@yahoogroups.com, "Andis Kaulins" <AKaulins@a...>