Administrative - Removal of Members for Choosing "No E-Mail" Option

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Administrative - Removal of Members for Choosing "No E-Mail" Option

      The Home Page of LexiLine clearly states our policy that Members
      MUST choose the "E-Mail" or "Daily Digest" options. Anyone choosing
      the "no e-mail" option will be removed and I am again removing such
      members from our list. Our list is public so you do not have to be a
      member to read our postings, but if you ARE a member of the list,
      you MUST receive the e-mails. We have NO INTEREST in non-active, non-
      reading members.

      We also continue to deny membership to members wishing to join our
      list who have ADULT profiles or whose Yahoo profiles indicate that
      they belong to non-serious lists. Please go elsewhere - we do NOT
      want you on this list.

      Andis Kaulins
      Owner and Moderator of the LexiLine list