Re: Photo of Mr. Kaulins at Balnuaran of Clava Near Inverness, Scotland

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2003
      --- In LexiLine@yahoogroups.com, "scooter_4851" <scooter_4851@y...>
      wrote:
      > I would like to see the stones in greater detail, but can't
      enlarge
      > the photo as it is. Do you have any suggestions for how this can
      be
      > done? Becky

      Becky, to get a better view, just right click on the photo, copy it
      and then insert it into a picture viewer such as Paint Shop Pro
      (best program in my view, but it costs) or Irfan View (free), which
      allow you to resize pictures... When you do this, by the way, you
      will see that the "eyes" in the stone face are quite nicely carved
      into the stone - they are by no means chance natural forms.

      Andis
    • Rebecca tURNER
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2003
        Thanks, I'll try it.  Becky

        wrote:
        > I would like to see the stones in greater detail, but can't
        enlarge
        > the photo as it is.  Do you have any suggestions for how this can
        be
        > done?  Becky

        Becky, to get a better view, just right click on the photo, copy it
        and then insert it into a picture viewer such as Paint Shop Pro
        (best program in my view, but it costs) or Irfan View (free), which
        allow you to resize pictures... When you do this, by the way, you
        will see that the "eyes" in the stone face are quite nicely carved
        into the stone - they are by no means chance natural forms.

        Andis

        Community email addresses:
          Post message: LexiLine@onelist.com
          Subscribe:    LexiLine-subscribe@onelist.com