Civilization Pundit ® Weblog

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Dear LexiLiners,

      In my view,
      keeping up with the state of the art of things
      is an important part of living.

      As the famed judge, Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. once wrote -
      see http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mmd5f/memorial.htm :
      "it is required of a man that he should share the passion and action
      of his time at peril of being judged not to have lived."

      Accordingly, I have started a new weblog (weblog = blog, from weBlog)
      called

      Civilization Pundit ®
      at
      http://radio.weblogs.com/0129472/

      Note that you can "subscribe" to postings of
      Civilization Pundit ®
      by clicking on the cactus coffee cup XML icon
      on the right side of the page.

      Of course, numerous of my future blog postings to that blog will
      relate in some way to materials posted to LexiLine - the History of
      Civilization list at Yahoo.

      However, as you can see, the scope is somewhat different.

      There is no connection here to my other blog, PunditMania® at
      http://www.andiskaulins.com/blog/punditmania.htm
      where I now and then just post on any subject I choose.

      LexiLine remains the main forum for postings about research in
      progress.