If you are a Virginian, vote for Bob Marshall

  • Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012
      If you are a voting Virginian, please consider casting your ballot for
      Del. Bob Marshall on June 12 in the Republican primary. You may not
      agree with Marshall on every issue, nor do I, but he is the only person
      in the primary with an established pro-liberty record.

      Here is a decent -- I would say somewhat incomplete -- World Net Daily
      article about Marshall.
      http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/06/bob-marshall-should-be-virginias-next-senator/

      If you read my comments below the article, you will understand why I am
      so much for Marshall, even as I disagree with him on certain important
      matters.

      Jacob Roginsky