amanda

  • amanda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Morning everybody..its8-20am here in the UK,and I am off to the office for a
      couple of hours.I hope you all in the states have a good day...when it
      arrives

      Amanda xx

    • Lyndz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hi Amanda,

        did you say you were from Lancashire? i lived near Chorley for a time about 5 years ago...
        have a beautiful day/evening hun.

        x0x0
        lyndz

        amanda <curvy_leggy_blonde@...> wrote:
        Morning everybody..its8-20am here in the UK,and I am off to the office for a
        couple of hours.I hope you all in the states have a good day...when it
        arrives

        Amanda xx

        .

      • amanda
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
          Oh yes..chorley is about 25 miles away from me Amanda xx