Computers

  • Prairie Primitives Folk Art
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Oh no! Good luck with the Gateway! Hope you got a service contract/extended
      warranty ... if they offer that.

      My Dell laptop just had the motherboard replaced for the 2nd time in as
      many years, along with the network card (twice for it). Damn refurbished
      parts! Sure glad I spent the extra $180 for the 4-year warranty!

      Tana
      http://PrairiePrimitives.etsy.com