Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Digest Number 6356

  • Prairie Primitives Folk Art
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
      Sapphyre, I think it's awesome!

      While I don't have anyone in my life right now who's worth marrying, the
      last year has been a wild ride! A year ago, only 6 states + D.C. allowed
      same-sex marriage, and now there are 13 states + D.C.

      Just yesterday, the California Supreme Court made the absolute final ruling
      regarding same-sex marriage here in CA. The opponents just wouldn't give
      up, but it seems they've now, finally, reached the end of the road!

      Congrats on the new computer! Hope it's not a Dell. LOL!

      Tana
      http://PrairiePrimitives.etsy.com

    • Prairie Primitives Folk Art

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
          t's worse, it's a Gateway but I'm babying it!!!

          Sometimes you just have to throw yourself on the blade and be done with it -Sapphyre

          Livingston, Texas