Hello

  • D. Irene
    Message 1 of 195 , Jul 6, 2013
      I just wanted to introduce myself. Check my profile for general info like age and where I live.. I am solitary, that means I do not have a significant other. I have a friend I am very close to, but we stop just short of total intimacy. I have no desire to start a relationship online. I had one and it was disasterous.

      I had a service dog. He had to be put to sleep the 4th of April 2013. I have isolated a lot since he died. He was the part of me that is social. I'm not terrifically social without him.

      I am looking for a boxer puppy, a white one because they're cheaper. Currently I am in a six way tie with five other people who want the puppy I most recently found. His breeder will do the deciding when the puppies are seven weeks old. That gives me two more weeks to wait. The picture of me with the boxer puppy is of another puppy I almost got.

      Now you know a little about me. More specifically about what's on my mind. Respond or ask questions if you like..
    • Bonnie Arcari
      Message 195 of 195 , Jul 7, 2013
        Unsubscribe me.

        Sent from my iPhone