Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Re: Chat on Yahoo IM

  • Kristy G
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
      Becca i sent you a message on yahoo im and you never replied.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
        The way yahoo been acting lately. She may have not gotten it.

        debbie

        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2014
          my yahoo messenger id is   kristyg65
          On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 6:06 PM, Debbie Poston <debbie.poston@...> wrote:
          The way yahoo been acting lately. She may have not gotten it.

          debbie

          On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Kristy G <kristyg65@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Becca i sent you a message on yahoo im and you never replied.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)