Re: Flirting?

  • Prairie Primitives Folk Art
    Message 1 of 15 , May 17, 2013
      Hi Diann, I have invited her to specific events over the past couple of
      years ... with no luck. The events included everything from stopping by to
      visit me at an antique fair where I was selling to brunch with the girls,
      both about a 45 minute drive for her (2.5 hours drive for me to the antique
      fair and 45 minutes to the brunch). I've even texted her, which seems to be
      her fav way to communicate with me, when I was all but in the town where
      she lives (a couple of times) and a few blocks from where she works (once).
      I thought about just popping in to her work that day, but when she didn't
      reply to my text, I decided not to.

      I've only met her face-to-face one time and that was about 4 years ago. I
      realize we may not even hit it off if we ever get a chance to hang out and
      spend some time together, so I'm trying to be realistic about any prospects
      with her ... and I am also keeping my options open in case I meet someone
      else. :-) However, I sure wouldn't mind moving back to the Bay Area,
      though I can't afford to live there on my own now ... and I don't want a
      random roommate.

      Tana
      http://PrairiePrimitives.etsy.com

    • Diann
      Message 2 of 15 , May 26, 2013
        Doesn't sound like she's being very responsive!  I bet you can find someone who is more interested.

        Diann