I'm New.

  • anita
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2013
      Hi List,
      Just joined. Is this list high-volume, and is it for hooking up with others? These are things I'm looking for in such a list.
      Thanks,
      Anita

    • Anita
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
        Hi list,
        I just joined this list. Was on once before, but there wasn't any activity. Hopefully this has changed. Is this a list for singles? If not, and if someone could direct me to a listing of them, i'd appreciate it, thanks.
        Anita