more about me..

  • gingerquill61
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      I'm 52, a mother and a grandmother.. Just out of a 7 year relationship.. finding myself again.. and jumping back into the world at large:). Made the mistake of being with a woman far too young.. and even though she said age is just a number.. well it turned out to be more than a number..for her.. Shame that..I don't even know how to date anymore!! where I live, there aren't exactly lesbian jumping out of the snowdrifts :)) So I'm trying to figure out how to reinvent myself.. make some friends.. we were in a seriously co-dependant relationship.. just us, up here in small town ontario.. So it's like the slate has been wiped clean.. she's gone back to the Uk..and I'm here on my own.. Advice would be welcome:) I have no idea where to start:)
    • Diann
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        What do you do in Ontario? I'm sure it is hard to not be codependent when you are isolated in a small town.
        Dating - do lesbians do that?
        I thought they just hooked up in moved in together.
        That has been my experience anyway, ha ha.�I am recently single but I'm the one who broke it off because it was long distance and the travel was too much for both of us, esp. for me working full time.  Do you have hobbies or any social groups?�Sports?�My swim club is a great outlet for me.

        Diann