Re: NOT JUST OLDER LESBIANS, BUT MUCH OLDER LESBIANS

  • MarilynT
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
      hey there, chris...tried to e-mail you, but never heard back...

      i'm a volunteer in the emergency room...front reception area...wanted way back when to be a nurse, but it never happened...marriage and children got in the way...

      really would enjoy knowing what you do in the emergency room...i'm always asking the techs a lot of questions about symptoms, emergency room equipment, etc.

      would really enjoy hearing from you, chris....

      sincerely,
      marilyn