Re: NOT JUST OLDER LESBIANS, BUT MUCH OLDER LESBIANS

  • MarilynT
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
      hey there, diane...

      i forgot to look here before i wrote you again...my facelift/necklift is 11 days away and counting and i am extremely nervous...my blood pressure has gone up and i'm taking medication for it...i've heard that rhinoplasty can be quite painful, but you got through it with some unpleasant memories...i'm not sure about your age...thought you were in your '50s, but your post says you are in master's swimming at age 74....(never mind what i just said, i figured it out)what exactly is wrong with your eyelids...mine droop a bit...once side more than the other which gives me an asymmetical appearance because the eyebrow is also out of sync...hope the surgery shows some improvement

      hope to hear from you again...

      sincerely,
      marilyn

      --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Diane Bauer <diane.bauer58@...> wrote:

      > That is really neat that you square dance so much and enjoy it so much!  Nice that you volunteer too.  I hope that I follow in your footsteps.  Well, not actually your dancing footsteps but that I'm still in masters swimming at 74.  We have an 86 year old guy in our club who sets world records in his age group all the time.
      > Good luck with the face work.  I would like to have my eyelids tucked at some point.  It seems scary but I had a nose job when I was in my twenty's which was much more tramatic for sure.
      > Thanks for posting! Di

    • MarilynT
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
        hey there, chris...tried to e-mail you, but never heard back...

        i'm a volunteer in the emergency room...front reception area...wanted way back when to be a nurse, but it never happened...marriage and children got in the way...

        really would enjoy knowing what you do in the emergency room...i'm always asking the techs a lot of questions about symptoms, emergency room equipment, etc.

        would really enjoy hearing from you, chris....

        sincerely,
        marilyn