RE: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Back to the Coffeehouse

  • Nicole K Gleason
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
      Just wanted to say hi, as I'm from IL too. I'm 32 and live in Berwyn, IL,
      near Chicago. Feel free to email me.
      Nicole aka Windsong

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        hi diane...

        i'd be interested in being a pen pal of yours...i am quite a bit older than you (but age is only a number) and i'm not as active as you are...however, i'm active in a different way...i'm a square dance fanatic....

        i do share your love of reading...

        i'm retired from a community college where i put in almost 30 years of service and do i ever love cats....

        i was also content to live alone for eight years with my cat...

        please write to me...my partner and i live in a redneck community and all our friends are str8...

        would love to hear from you:

        martayela@...
        nyliram.1@...
        facebook...marilyn taylor (picture of me and partner in square dance attire)