Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] NOT JUST OLDER LESBIANS, BUT MUCH OLDER LESBIANS

  • Diane Bauer
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 26, 2013
      Where do you live, Chris?  Sulkyhen is a funny name!  The kayaking here is nice, some beautiful scenery.  I know it is hard to meet people online.  I've had a few misteps myself.  The last woman I was involved with I met online, and she was a really nice woman, but the traveling just got to be too much for us, so we are just friends now.  I've kind of resigned myself to go it alone unless someone just happens to show up.  The older I get the more I like just doing my own thing I guess.  I'm 54.  You must live in TX? Are you a nurse? Doctor? EMT?  Di

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
        i will try to contact you again on facebook, ann. it seems i tried befoe but didn't have much luck but will try again...have a great day!!!

        --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <custom0319@...> wrote:

        > Nice to meet you Marilyn
        >
        > Nice to see you have a very full life, you stay busy, good for you.
        > I am Ann, I met my wife online two years ago. I would love to friend you on
        > Facebook, my name on Facebook is Mary Ann Moore Hunt.
        > I just came out a few years ago, and am in my fifties, but my family and
        > friends are happy for me... The funny thing is that my wife has been openly
        > gay all her life and her family still has problems. Her mom still wont come
        > into our home... Go figure...
        > Hope to hear from you
        >
        > Ann

      • MarilynT
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
          hey there, diane...

          i forgot to look here before i wrote you again...my facelift/necklift is 11 days away and counting and i am extremely nervous...my blood pressure has gone up and i'm taking medication for it...i've heard that rhinoplasty can be quite painful, but you got through it with some unpleasant memories...i'm not sure about your age...thought you were in your '50s, but your post says you are in master's swimming at age 74....(never mind what i just said, i figured it out)what exactly is wrong with your eyelids...mine droop a bit...once side more than the other which gives me an asymmetical appearance because the eyebrow is also out of sync...hope the surgery shows some improvement

          hope to hear from you again...

          sincerely,
          marilyn

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
            hey there, chris...tried to e-mail you, but never heard back...

            i'm a volunteer in the emergency room...front reception area...wanted way back when to be a nurse, but it never happened...marriage and children got in the way...

            really would enjoy knowing what you do in the emergency room...i'm always asking the techs a lot of questions about symptoms, emergency room equipment, etc.

            would really enjoy hearing from you, chris....

            sincerely,
            marilyn