Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Re: back in Ga

  • skatergurl4life15@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 25, 2012
      Beautiful in Tn all the land and back roads. If you ever get a chance visit the Smokey mountains its amazing up there

      Tiffanie N <strawberrys1978@...> wrote:

      >ashville is beautiful... never been to Tn before how is it there?
      >
      >--- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "skatergurl4life15@..." <skatergurl4life15@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I'm in Tn
      >>
      >> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
      >>
      >> Kristy G <kristyg65@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> >love to help you. in asheville NC here
      >> >

      >> >________________________________

    • Prairie Primitives Folk Art
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 26, 2012
        Hi, I saw TN mentioned in this thread. What is it like being an out lesbian
        in East Tennessee, around Rutledge, Morristown, Dandridge, and Jeff City?

        I have a friend (straight) in that area who has been trying to talk me
        into moving there. I'm in northern California now, so I'm sure it would be
        quite a change!

        Tana
        http://PrairiePrimitives.etsy.c <http://PrairiePrimitives.etsy.com>om

      • Tiffanie N
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 26, 2012
          good to know. I'm actually planning a "freedom" mini vacation in a few months with a friend we might add the Smokies to our list of possibilitys...

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 26, 2012
            I live close to Nashville but where I live is kinda open but there's all mixed races and religion among us. Nut when I lived in Knoxville/east tn I loved it was very gay/lesbian/trans friendly I want to move back there but its a good place I was from the country when I moved there and it was a huge adjustment for me a lot of traffic and interstate lol. But its very lgbt friendly up that way. We never had problems with life up there and was very happy. A lot of jobs up there to lol.

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 27, 2012
              Thanks skatergurl!

              Tana

            • skatergurl4life15@yahoo.com