Re: newbee

  • adriennenice01
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 29 9:00 AM
      Hey Kissa i stay in ga. There is roller derby here?

      --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Kissa Starling <kissa_starling@...> wrote:

      > Too bad you aren't in Georgia! I am dying to go see the roller derby around here. Take pics and let me know how you like it.
      >

      > Kissa
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Tiffanie N
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2012
        Im definitly going tobe at the next rollar durby here in Fayetteville.. Im from Georgia so the next time im home I'd love to check the girls out there too

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2012
          Im from Georgia so the next time I get that way I'd enjoy going to check it out there too. but I will definitly post some pictures from up here

          --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Kissa Starling <kissa_starling@...> wrote:

          > Too bad you aren't in Georgia! I am dying to go see the roller derby around here. Take pics and let me know how you like it.
          >

          > Kissa
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 10, 2012
            Like I said befor, I'm from Augusta Georgia and we have a Roller Derby team. Ever since the 1970's and I've NEVER been to one but I;d love to go to one. Which part of GA are you from?

            Katt

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 12, 2012

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 14, 2012
                So when do ya plan on comin back to the peach state?

                Katt

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 17, 2012
                  I will Be back in december for a visit but I believe i will be moving back summer of next year