Tennessee

  • clowngrls73
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 31, 2012
      Hey,

      I'm new to the group....never did this before...everyone help me. LOL I'm in Tennessee....anyone else?
      Bridget
    • Kristy G
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
        hi Bridget-

        I am one state East of you. Welcome to the group. What sort of advise you looking for?

        ________________________________

      • skatergurl4life15@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
          Im in Tennessee :)

          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
            Im in Tennessee :)

          • Kathryn Williams
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
              Hi,
              Welcome to the Group Bridget. I'm Katt and I'm a Southern Girl like you, but I'm in Georgia, not Tennesee. This is a GREAT Group whenever you need any kind of advice or Support.
              WELCOME!!!!

              Katt

              I'm new to the group....never did this before...everyone help me. LOL I'm in Tennessee....anyone else?
              Bridget

            • Kissa Starling
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
                I am living close to Calhoun in Georgia temporarily. That is close to TN. Welcome to the group!

                Kissa

                ________________________________
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
                  "All my ex's live in Texas, that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee."

                  Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;-)

                  I live far away in Wyoming, but my in-laws live in Memphis.

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Aug 1, 2012, at 10:56 AM, "skatergurl4life15@..." <
                  skatergurl4life15@...> wrote:

                  Im in Tennessee :)

                  clowngrls73 <clowngrls73@...> wrote:

                  >Hey,
                  >
                  >I'm new to the group....never did this before...everyone help me. LOL I'm
                  in Tennessee....anyone else?
                  >Bridget

                • Bridget Fournet
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
                    Hey Katt

                    What part of Georgia are you from? I love the group already. Thanks for writing.

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
                      Hey Bethany,

                      I'm really from Louisiana but moved to Tennessee....LOL You do live from away....how long have you been in the group?

                      ________________________________

                      skatergurl4life15@...> wrote:

                      Im in Tennessee :)

                      clowngrls73 <clowngrls73@...> wrote:

                      >Hey,
                      >
                      >I'm new to the group....never did this before...everyone help me. LOL I'm
                      in Tennessee....anyone else?
                      >Bridget

                    • Bridget Fournet
                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
                        Hey,

                        I'm not sure where that is in Georgia....are planning to move? It's nice to meet you.

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 1, 2012
                          Hey,

                          What part of Tennessee are you from?

                          ________________________________
                          Message 12 of 20 , Aug 2, 2012
                            How far are you from Augusta GA?

                            Katt

                            Message 13 of 20 , Aug 2, 2012
                              I am probably 4 hours from Augusta. I am about 1 1/2 hours from Atlanta I think. Closer to TN here.

                              Message 14 of 20 , Aug 2, 2012
                                We moved here about a month ago. I wanted to be closer to my mother. Right now I'm looking for a job since my erotic romance writing isn't paying the bills yet. We haven't decided where we're going to end up for sure.

                                Kissa

                                Message 15 of 20 , Aug 2, 2012
                                  No Problem. I live in Augusta Georgia. Augusta is kinda right on the Georgia and South Carolina state line.

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Aug 4, 2012
                                    Im close to Nashville