Bear

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2012
      We had a great loss today. For those of you that don't know Bear Rowell
      passed. She will be Greatly missed. Thanks Bear for all your kind words
      and time that you gave to the house. You can never be replaced. May you
      rest in peace.
      Forever your Tex.

    • Tennille McCormick Webster
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2012
        OMG. What happened? She really was kind and a blessing to be in contact with. Hers were some of the words that I would always read, even if I’d been away for a while and couldn’t possibly be read every last message, you know? But, always Bear’s.

        Hugs,
        Tilly

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 2, 2012
          Bear had pulmonary fibrosis. Breathing was very difficult. They tell me
          she passed peacefully. I met Bear Here in the coffee house a few years ago
          and we couldn't talk but a few minutes before she was exhausted. Even
          though I never met her in person I loved her dearly. She was very
          special. Bear was an author so writing was her life. She will be greatly
          missed.
          I am from Texas and she named me Tex.
          RIP Bear.
          Tex

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2012
            Thank you for letting us know. I was able to speak with her off list on
            several occasions about the writing and such. She was a truly blessed soul.
            You are so right: She will be missed.

            Hugs,
            Tilly

            wrote:

            > **
            >

            > OMG. What happened? She really was kind and a blessing to be in contact
            > with. Hers were some of the words that I would always read, even if I’d
            > been away for a while and couldn’t possibly be read every last message,
            > you
            > know? But, always Bear’s.
            >
            > Hugs,
            > Tilly

          • Chris
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2, 2012
              She was accomplished in many ways she had two over 20 year relationships.
              She out lived both!
              Tex
              On Mar 2, 2012 7:50 AM, "Tennille McCormick Webster" <news.tweb@...>
              wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Thank you for letting us know. I was able to speak with her off list on
              > several occasions about the writing and such. She was a truly blessed
              > soul.
              > You are so right: She will be missed.
              >
              > Hugs,
              > Tilly

            • Darlene Louie
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 2, 2012
                Wait!  Hold the phone!  What was wrong?  She will be dearly missed.

                Darlene

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 2, 2012
                  Please read back this difficult to talk about and harder to repeat.
                  Thanks Tex
                  On Mar 2, 2012 9:51 AM, "Darlene Louie" <dartluvr69@...> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > Wait! Hold the phone! What was wrong? She will be dearly missed.
                  >
                  > Darlene
                  >
                  > ________________________________

                • Darlene Louie
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 2, 2012
                    I did.......that's horrible.

                    Darlene

                    ________________________________
                    Please read back this difficult to talk about and harder to repeat.
                    Thanks Tex
                    On Mar 2, 2012 9:51 AM, "Darlene Louie" <dartluvr69@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > Wait!  Hold the phone!  What was wrong?  She will be dearly missed.
                    >
                    > Darlene
                    >
                    > ________________________________

                  • Nicole K Gleason
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 3, 2012
                      Sorry to hear that Bear died. I think I remember her from when I was in
                      this group before.
                      Nicole aka Windsong

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 8, 2012
                        Yes thanks. She will be missed!
                        Tex
                        On Mar 8, 2012 11:20 AM, "Nicole K Gleason" <nicolekgleason@...>
                        wrote:

                        > **
                        >

                        > Sorry to hear that Bear died. I think I remember her from when I was in
                        > this group before.
                        > Nicole aka Windsong

                      • Aysha D
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 8, 2012
                          sorry to know of her passing
                          she will be missed

                          ________________________________
                          > Sorry to hear that Bear died. I think I remember her from when I was in
                          > this group before.
                          > Nicole aka Windsong

                        • cindy bruce
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 9, 2012
                            i'm sorry to hear that bear has passed it has been a long time since I have commented in this group. I have had a rough time here lately and she will be missed by all her friends. R.I.P. Bear rowell
                            cindy

                          • Chris
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 9, 2012
                              Yes she is. I would of loved to talk to her today!
                              Tex
                              On Mar 9, 2012 4:38 PM, "cindy bruce" <cb_5002@...> wrote:

                              > **
                              >

                              > i'm sorry to hear that bear has passed it has been a long time since I
                              > have commented in this group. I have had a rough time here lately and she
                              > will be missed by all her friends. R.I.P. Bear rowell
                              > cindy

                            • cindy bruce
                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 9, 2012
                                she was a lovely lady hope she is living the life in your new home. giving advice to everyone who asked a question