Good Morning Ladys @};-

  • Baby
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
      Good Morning to all the lovely ladys @};-
      How is all the lovely ladys? Thanks to all the lovely ladys for making me feel at home here. I really in enjoy being here meeting some very friendly sweet ladys :) Today is a very special day for a very special friend. It her birthday today !! Happy Birthday Luna :) May all your birthday wishes come through with many more wonderful great birthday years to come. Hehehe another wonderful birthday years luna ;) ... Hehehe let party at the strip club hehe .. ;) .. lol .. Hehe cream cake all ready for ya luna .. ;) .. lol .. Have a wonderful birthday sweetie !!!

      P.S
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA :)
      Oxo Baby Xox
    • Darlene Louie
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
        Happy Birthday Luna!!!!  Hope it's a great day for ya!

        Darlene

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 24, 2011
          Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends :)
          How is everyone on thanksgiving day? I hope you all have a wonderful safe thanksgiving this year :)may all your thanksgiving blessing come through with such a joyful time of year spending thanksgiving with family and friends this warm holiday :D Here is a funny thanksgiving song :) I want to share :)
          "I Ate Too Much Turkey"
          I ate too much turkey,
          I ate too much corn,
          I ate too much pudding and pie,
          I'm stuffed up with muffins
          and much too much stuffin',
          I'm probably going to die.
          I piled up my plate
          and I ate and I ate,
          but I wish I had known when to stop,
          for I'm so crammed with yams,
          sauces, gravies, and jams
          that my buttons are starting to pop.
          I'm full of tomatoes
          and french fried potatoes,
          my stomach is swollen and sore,
          but there's still some dessert,
          so I guess it won't hurt
          if I eat just a little bit more :)

          P.S.
          Happy thanksgiving :)
          Hugs
          Jodie !!!
        • Tammy
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 24, 2011
            haope you have a great day !!!
            Tammy
            shelonewolf

            On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 5:35 AM, Baby,Baby <baby_wild_child2011@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends :)
            > How is everyone on thanksgiving day? I hope you all have a wonderful safe
            > thanksgiving this year :)may all your thanksgiving blessing come through
            > with such a joyful time of year spending thanksgiving with family and
            > friends this warm holiday :D Here is a funny thanksgiving song :) I want to
            > share :)
            > "I Ate Too Much Turkey"
            > I ate too much turkey,
            > I ate too much corn,