Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Friday 09/30/11

  • Ellen Baxter
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
      I have one and lets say it comes in very useful for more than getting the
      dirt off...

      On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Jeane Godwin <godwinjeane@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello Ladies,
      >
      > How are you all doing? I hope all are well. I have a question to pose
      > to you all. How many of you have one of those hand held shower heads and
      > how many of you use it for more then washing yourselves? Have a great day
      > Ladies!!
      >

      > Hugs, Jeane

    • Ellen Baxter
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
        I do have one and lets say I use it fo rmore than getting the dirt off

        Ellen
        --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Jeane Godwin <godwinjeane@...> wrote:

        > Darlene,
        >
        >   Thaks for your answer......so far you are the first one to be a na vote.  We will see how many more there are.
        >   Jeane
        >

        > ________________________________

      • gloriani001
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1 4:32 PM
          Hand held shower head, vibrating rubber ducky and submarine shaped toys :)~ Bath time fun, don't forget the hard to reach places :)~

          In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "gloriani001" <gloriani001@...> wrote:

          > You mean the pulsating hand held shower head? What else could I use it for? :)~
          >
          > --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Jeane Godwin <godwinjeane@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Ladies,
          > >
          > >   How are you all doing?  I hope all are well.  I have a question to pose to you all.  How many of you have one of those hand held shower heads and how many of you use it for more then washing yourselves?   Have a great day Ladies!!
          > >

          > >      Hugs, Jeane

        • alt-country_fan
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 6 6:48 PM
            Jeane,