[LesbianCoffeeHouse] any dr fans?

  • Debbie Bentley
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 1, 2011
      I just this week found Dr Who on Space(regular cable TV) BBC debbie

      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 1, 2011
        http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Ar_jkKSCuX5xJdy2PPxUV8ObvZx4?fr=yfp-t-701-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF8&p=watch%20dr%20who%20online

        I just this week found Dr Who on Space(regular cable TV) BBC debbie

        some shows are on it I tried find some  dr who  but could not I got  ones
        that said dr who shows but was just links to sights it said you could watch
        for free  ..so many computor viruses you can get from those sites I dont
        trust them
        Tammy
        shelonewolf

        Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly while bad
        people will find a way around the laws.

        - Plato (427-347 B.C.)
        " I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final
        word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than
        evil triumphant."

        - Martin Luther King

        On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:52 PM, alt-country_fan <mistralwind0671@...
        > wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I've seen full episodes of Greatest American Hero posted. But they may be
        > considered public domain or something. I've seen a full documentary on Buddy
        > Holly that's posted on there too, that was really cool.
        >
        > Leigh Anne
        >
        > --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Tammy <shelonewolf@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > dont think they allow it on you tube they might
        > > Tammy
        > > shelonewolf
        > >
        > > Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly while bad
        > > people will find a way around the laws.
        > >
        > > - Plato (427-347 B.C.)
        > > " I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final
        > > word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger
        > than
        > > evil triumphant."
        > >
        > > - Martin Luther King
        > >

        > > On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:31 PM, alt-country_fan <mistralwind0671@...
        >
        > > > wrote:
        > >
        > > > **
        > > >

        > > > Debbie,
        > > >
        > > > Maybe give youtube a try too, you might be able to find full episodes
        > > > watch.

        > have
        > > > tv

        > only

        > pm
        > > > Space

      • debbie poston
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 1, 2011
          Am watching ones with Colin in them now. He's cool but I still think Tom was
          cooler.

          debbie