[LesbianCoffeeHouse]...good afternoon

  • Debbie Bentley
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hello Natalie: Having a very relaxing day still in my summer robe have had my morning outside on the balcony should be thinking of having brunch soon. Have things to do today but don't know what stores are open on this holiday Monday debbie (daughter of two moons)

      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 1, 2011
        My ex g/f and I had a good walk, we did her banking stopped for a hot dog (jenny's hot dog and sausage stand), she needed some wine and beer so stopped at the LCBO, we called for a cab to go downtown was getting very hot, visited a mutual friend and did some shopping at 3 stores and landed up at her house were I made supper. Then I managed to get a ride home was bloody early evening. Really we make better friends then lovers debbie (daughter of two moons)

        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 1, 2011
          Hey Natalie!

          I'm a day behind in messages....

          I had a really busy (but good) day at work. Had a ton to do since I took Friday off. But got a lot done, so I was happy. Came home and had a nice long walk to relax, took my camera and got some cute pictures, and now I'm catching up in here! Hope you had a good day, too!

          Leigh Anne

          --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "NatalieG" <tonyhawkbamskate@...> wrote:

          > Heyyy howa everybody doing tonight I am sooo soo bored at the moment lol:) hope everyone had a good day or having a good night hsaha
          >
          > --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "alt-country_fan" <mistralwind0671@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Debbie,
          > >
          > > Did the rain wait until after you did your Meals on Wheels? It was overcast this morning at the Horse Park, which was really great since it was the day they have cross-country. When I got home and took a walk with Otis (friends' dog), we got soaked in the rain! It felt really good!
          > >
          > > What is civic weekend?
          > >
          > > Some of the competitors at the horse show this weekend were from Canada. :) I know of at least two workers who are Canadian, too! One is a lady I volunteer with a lot during the year.
          > >
          > > Leigh Anne
          > >
          > > --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Bentley <gardenluver13@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Good morning to all  It's very close today suppose to rain can do that anytime after I do my meals on wheels. Last nite went to a Kenny Rogers concert   For a man his age he put on a good concert  It's civic weekend here in Canada take care all debbie (daughter of two moons)

        • alt-country_fan
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 1, 2011
            Debbie,

            That sounds like an awesome day! And it does sound like you two make better friends than lovers. But it is really cool that you two are still friends. A lot of exes can't do that.

            Leigh Anne

            --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Bentley <gardenluver13@...> wrote:

            > My ex g/f and I had a good walk, we did her banking stopped for a hot dog (jenny's hot dog and sausage stand), she needed some wine and beer so stopped at the LCBO, we called for a cab to go downtown was getting very hot, visited a mutual friend and did some shopping at 3 stores and landed up at her house were I made supper. Then I managed to get a ride home was bloody early evening. Really we make better friends then lovers debbie (daughter of two moons)

          • NatalieG
            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 2, 2011
              Well that's awesome u had friday off!! And really busy day thoes aren't to much fun if u don't mind me ask what do u do?! Lol
              If I get a friday off I usualy have to work a whole week straight lol like this weekend I'm off but I have to work 9 days straight:( lol its all good tho haha and hey that's good u got to relax and take a walk thasts good u have a camera when I take a walk I usualy use my camera from my phone lmao:) well that sounds good glade u have a good day I hope u have more to come:) and my day was good worrk has been going by so smoothly then being able to come home and jump in the pool:) lol I'm just soooo excited for the weekend!:)
              --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "alt-country_fan" <mistralwind0671@...> wrote:

              > Hey Natalie!
              >
              > I'm a day behind in messages....
              >
              > I had a really busy (but good) day at work. Had a ton to do since I took Friday off. But got a lot done, so I was happy. Came home and had a nice long walk to relax, took my camera and got some cute pictures, and now I'm catching up in here! Hope you had a good day, too!
              >
              > Leigh Anne
              >
              > --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "NatalieG" <tonyhawkbamskate@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Heyyy howa everybody doing tonight I am sooo soo bored at the moment lol:) hope everyone had a good day or having a good night hsaha
              > >
              > > --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "alt-country_fan" <mistralwind0671@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Debbie,
              > > >
              > > > Did the rain wait until after you did your Meals on Wheels? It was overcast this morning at the Horse Park, which was really great since it was the day they have cross-country. When I got home and took a walk with Otis (friends' dog), we got soaked in the rain! It felt really good!
              > > >
              > > > What is civic weekend?
              > > >
              > > > Some of the competitors at the horse show this weekend were from Canada. :) I know of at least two workers who are Canadian, too! One is a lady I volunteer with a lot during the year.

            • Michelle Dixon
              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 2, 2011
                Hi all,

                I know I am a little late with this :-)

                But my twitter accounts are:

                @TheMadHrdHatter
                @Lalibrabooks

                If you follow me then I can follow you guys as well. I offer
                construction both residential and commercial on the first one. And on
                the other one, people can keep up with books that I have published or am
                in the process of publishing.
              • alt-country_fan
                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 4, 2011
                  Hi Natalie!

                  Yeah, it was great having Friday off. I usually don't have any trouble getting a day off as long as I ask in advance. The work does pile up on me, so that is a disadvantage. I am lucky that I don't work with the public, so I don't have to find someone to work for me. I work as a book processor in a public library, so I put labels and stickers on library books. Oooh, that stinks that you have to work 9 days straight if you want a weekend off. What kind of work do you do? That's really cool that work has been going by smoothly! That is really awesome that you can come home and jump in the pool! I love pools and swimming is sooooo relaxing! What are you doing for fun this weekend? I am helping with a horse show at a local park, should be fun! I just got a new phone (my older one had no camera), so I've been taking pictures with it a lot! Some days I bring my good camera though, if I want a good close-up shot.

                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 4, 2011
                    Hi Michelle!

                    I haven't joined Twitter yet. I'd love to hear more about your books! I work in a library, so I'll have to look and see if we have any of them! :)

                    Leigh Anne

                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 7, 2011
                      Hey hey Leigh Anne how are u doing?? Well that's great u had a good friday!:) that's cool I can get my days off as well if I ask in advance but I have to work hard before lol and I so can see how that's a disadvantage but I bet its a cool job huh well I love love love to read haha so I bet u get to read the new best books first lol
                      And ya it super sucks lol I work in a bakery at a big grocery I open wich means I make the breads and cookies and pies and cakes ect. And I close wich is making dounts and mexican bread and pan ducle! Lol I'm not a cake decorater yet but I hope to soon be!! Lol ohhh yess I don't know who I would be able to relax my bones after work without my pool haha it is soo soo relaxing!!:) and well that's great u got a new phone I did as well not to long ago! Well shoot pics away!! Lol and well saturday my best friend joel his boyfriend threw a part at there houes so we all chill and stayed the night there and today I just chilled at home a lil hungover lol but woke up ate then cleand my room and now just here lol oh so how did the horse show goo!!:)

                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 11, 2011
                        Hey there Natalie!

                        How are you? I'm good, trying to catch up on the posts in here! I managed to let myself get behind again. I really need to be in here every day.

                        I do the same thing, I work super hard if I know I have a day off the next day. That way, I'm not too overwhelmed when I come back. It 's pretty cool to work in a library. I do love to read! The cool thing about my job is I don't have to work with the public, I can wear jeans to work, and can listen to my CD's while I work! I don't always get to read the new stuff first. We have to put our name on the reserve list just like the public does. But a lot of times, if it's a new book and no one else is on the list (or, if there are only a few people on the list), we can get it first. There are usually 5 or 6 copies too, so we can usually get it the day after I process it, if there aren't more than 5 or 6 people on the waiting list.

                        That's so cool that you work in a bakery! It sounds like fun!! I have two friends who work in a bakery near the library (and a third friend who used to work there, saw her at the horse show). This bakery makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies! They bake several kinds of bread, scones, muffins, croissants, baguettes, bagels, brownies, etc. No cakes or doughnuts, but they have great cream cheese danish! What is your favorite thing that you get to bake? Do you get to take home items that don't sell? Do you have to take a class to be a cake decorator? I had a friend who used to work in a cupcake shop & she's getting ready to start culinary school soon!

                        That party at your friends' house sounded awesome! Do you get to hang out with them often? The horse show was fun! I got to see a lot of my horse show friends. I got the thrill of handing a blue ribbon to my friend Jennifer when she won! All of us that volunteer are like a huge family!

                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 22, 2011
                          Hey leigh anne
                          Sorry I've been away for way to long lol work has been kicking my but again haha and I see that's good u do what u can so u won't be behind and ahhh that's really awesome u can be comfortable and be at work we have uniforms! And u get to listen to ur music that's a hella plus I really wosh we can do that but we can't lol!
                          And u do that's awesome I love to read as well and I see well that's still pretty cool!:) and yeah it can be a lot of fun but there is so so much work to do in sooo little time I swear its like the days get shorter and shorter lol but it is pretty cool! And really well that's cool I bet ur froends enjoy it to and well I work with a company names H-E-B one of the bigest stores in tx and we make most of that stuff as well its pretty cool! And the best choclate chip cookies I see well that's good its funny cause I don't have a sweet thooth at all I dislike cake and cookies haha and pies lol and well I really really like to make the mexican breads like the curinos and purros or semita with pumkin and acunas and tamales and stuff like that and the dougnuts its cool because idk I see it as art how we can turn a round ball itno something awesome lol! So that would have to be my fav! And no we don't get to take any of it home we sill get in major trouble but we can sampel it at thw store haha!!! And yes I have to take class to be a decorator and u do that's good it sounds fun!!! And it really was fun I do get to hang out woth them more often then my straight friends every since I came out its been really diffrent my bestfrined and his boyfriend have been there for me more then anyone so I see them a lot but my other friends only sometimes I hate the fact that they had to be the way they are u know! Lol and u had fun awww that's great I bet u got a thirll had ur friend a ribbon that's pretty wicked!! And that's great I wish we had stuff like that here lol well until next time I'm off thursday fri and sat and sun! I can't wait but I have worked 8 days straigh already and tommrow I work 9am to 9pm ahh it shall be fun well bye bye my frien!:))