Re: Tomorrow is the day

  • lyajoy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2011
      I live in DC, Darlene. I'm in NW, 20 minutes, 15 with no traffic, from the White House. It's a great city. I hope you have a good time. :)

      Renee
    • Darlene Louie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hoping to be able to meet some of the members who live there if anyone has any
        free time.  We are staying at One Washington Hotel (I think is the name of it)
        and will be spending most of the first few days at George Washington
        University.  If anyone is interested in checking out the jumpers, feel free to
        come on over.  I don't know the costs to get in but it'll be a great show that
        you'll enjoy.
         Darlene

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
          Darlene,

          We're in Myrtle Beach for the holiday weekend, then we're headed to NC
          to see my family (first time since we married). We're returning the
          following Sunday. How long will you be in DC?

          Renee
        • Darlene Louie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
            We will be here until the 8th.