  • Renee Roloff
    Message 1 of 78 , May 2, 2011
      Since no body else wants to be bogged down with anothers poor mood, I thought I
      would try and express some of my gunk lest I explode.

      It amazing the older i get the more I realize that life is pointless. Its all an
      illusion... People don't really care. as long as your not making them
      misserable.  Niceties disapear, they forget you have feelings, nothing matters.

    • Dejah
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 3, 2011
        lol yeah they do...i think its pretty cool