01/01/11

  • Jeane Godwin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      Good Day Ladies,

        Who's up from last night.......lol

         Hugs, Jeane

    • cymbalom@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        Hi, everybody! What a cool date, 1/1/11! Well, I'm such a fuddidud that I actually fell into bed right after midnight, having consumed a grand total of no libations, LOL. Fine times in central Missouri (where it's freakin' cold!).

        Angie

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          I went to bed at 5. The puppy woke me up at 8. I fed her and got too caught up reading erotica online. At 10, I went back to bed and slept til 1:30. I'm still tired.

          ~Bethany

          "When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in theworld between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze."

          http://countessellis.livejournal.com
          http://www.facebook.com/countessellis
          http://www.twitter.com/countessellis

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
              Didn't quite make to midnight myself-watched a DVD, watched some TV and drank a
              little too much Debbie