Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Re: chat rooms?

  • Louise Phillips
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
      at the moment i have problems with one person via yahoo chat who wont stop rude
      comments etc even when my partner tells them to stop

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
        Hi!
          My name is DJ and I am new to LCH. I am a single 60 year old lesbian, that has had the same problems, with the chat rooms. I am looking to correspond with other lesbians, preferrably single, between the age of 55 and 75. But I will chat with anyone, any age, that wants to chat, whether they are single or not. I live in Statesboro, Georgia. Is anyone else from Statesboro or Georgia? I wish you all a mighthy fine evening!
                                                                                                   DJ