Re: New to lesbian coffee house

  • snottyrebelbitch
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hey Erica, what's up? welcome to the group....j

      --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "cur_bi123" <cur_bi123@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi, my name is Erica, from the inland empire. Chino Area to be more
      > specific. I have been curious about being with a woman for years but
      > guess have chickened out due to society's standards. Men lack passion
      > and sennsuality in a relationship, which I am hoping I could find in
      > woman. For those of you who have been on LesbianCoffeeHouse, any
      > comments as to what I have to look forward to on here?

    • shwetha varma
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hey Ladies!
        Iam a new member.I am an south Asian, especially from south India, a lawyer by profession, a native of Tamil Nadu. Is there anyone who comes from same background?

        shwetha

        wrote:

        > Hi, my name is Erica, from the inland empire. Chino Area to be more
        > specific. I have been curious about being with a woman for years but
        > guess have chickened out due to society's standards. Men lack passion
        > and sennsuality in a relationship, which I am hoping I could find in
        > woman. For those of you who have been on LesbianCoffeeHouse, any
        > comments as to what I have to look forward to on here?

      • Jen
        Message 3 of 5 , May 28, 2011
          Welcome! I honestly do not know where that is....however I have a few classmates from India and I am really excited to travel with them after we all graduate!