Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Springmo

  • cindy bruce
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      --- On Fri, 2/19/10, hoofhappy@... <hoofhappy@...> wrote:

      From: hoofhappy@... <hoofhappy@...>
      Subject: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Springmo
      To: "Lesbian coffee house" <LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 10:32 PM

      Hi Angie. Where do lesbians go in springfield? I drive for prime and have time to kill there now and then.
      I couldn't find u on fb..u can send me a friend req if u like.
      Have a nice evening. Candi

    • Leilani McKinney
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        Martha's vineyard. I use to live there and will be moving back to the area in a couple of months.