Monday 02/01/10

  • Jeane Godwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Good Morning Ladies,

         Hope you had a nice weekend.   I stayed in out of the snow.... I know there was a lot of that going on.    Have a good Monday Girls.

           Hugs, Jeane

    • Leilani McKinney
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
        Great weekend. My niece and family staying with me till they close on their new house. Crazy fun exhausting nut house. Add animals and an ice storm. We had a good time.

        ----------

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
          Good Morning, Jeane....

          Glad that you had a good weekend.  We did too.  Went some friends house for dinner on Saturday and stayed in all day yesterday....To cold to go anywhere else.

          We are new here.  We are from CT.  Where are you from?  I see that you had snow.  We are supposed to get some more on Tuesday night....YUCK!!!!  GGRRR!!!!  I, Karen, have fibromyaliga and it does bother me.  Laurie has some back problems so it bothers her as well.  Tough getting old I guess.

          I hope all of you have a great day.  I will check back here later to see how everyone is....

          Karen & Laurie, CT

             Hope you had a nice weekend.   I stayed in out of the snow.... I know there was a lot of that going on.    Have a good Monday Girls.

               Hugs, Jeane

        • Starsinger
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
            Morning Everyone