Where Oh Where are all the Ladies

  • Carol Ann
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
      I worked all weekend and I am so tired. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I would have liked to have someone to be here to do some cuddlying. But oh well,
      Take care,
      God Bless,
      Carol Ann

      http://www.myspace.com/missdivalove
      =

    • j
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
        carol ann,
        i agree i dont have anyone either
        Judi

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
          Sometimes life just sucks. The funny thing is that I am supposed to have someoine my fiurst and I haven't seen her since July and talked with nher for not even 5 minutes in Sept.
          Go Figure.
          God Bless,
          Carol Ann

          http://www.myspace.com/missdivalove

          ubject: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Where Oh Where are all the Ladies
          o: LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com
          ate: Sunday, November 1, 2009, 5:24 PM

          worked all weekend and I am so tired. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
          would have liked to have someone to be here to do some cuddlying. But oh well,
          ake care,
          od Bless,
          arol Ann
          http://www.myspace com/missdivalove

        • Lady Heather's Box
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
            I know what you mean about working... tomorrow or should i say today is my first day off in 10 days... ive worked a 90hr wk soooo tired!!!! but on holiday from next wk, gna book myself sumwehre nice and get away!
          • Lady Heather's Box
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
              I just hope the new year will bring something good to me... by july next year it will be two years since me n my ex broke up and although im over her, i do miss being in a relationship...

              it makes u think when such time has passed that there is something wrong with you (esp wen as i said in my last post some1 messed me around)

              sooooooo frustrated ryt now.... i have my family and i have my friends, but i am missing that something, that thing that puts that sweet edge on life...

              its been gone a while now, doesnt seem to be ever coming back?
            • Leilani McKinney
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
                Honey we all would. Get some rest.

                ----------

                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
                  Good for you. Take the time and enjoy your self.

                  ----------

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 1, 2009
                    It will. Our time is not always in god's time. I am Sure she has someone special in mind for you the timing is just not right yet.

                    ----------

                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 2, 2009
                      Hello Ladies
                      I guess I can't really complain, I spent the weekend with my gf, we are
                      working on this relationship, taking one day at a time. I suppose its all
                      about compromise, and really listening to what the other one has to say.
                      This is my first relationship with a female, I thought it was going to be
                      easier than with a man, but find its much harder. What you can get away
                      with with a man, you can't with a female. Females from what I see really
                      listen more, and are more attuned to ones thoughts. So when I think it may
                      not be going good, or I get mad, I just have to remember it could be worse.
                      I know the next few weekends I will be with her, and her family. I know her
                      little boy loves me, so I just have to look at the good, and work on the bad
                      .
                      So for those of you who are alone right now, I see it as a time to reflect
                      and get ready for that special person to come into your life. For me, I
                      sure wasn't looking for another relationship, just a friend, and it turned
                      out to be so much more.
                      Ann

                    • Leilani McKinney
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 2, 2009
                        I am happy for you.

                        ----------

                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 2, 2009
                          I would love to go on a small trip but I hate to drive. LOL I have been working 3 weeks on including Sat and Sun. And then I take the next weekend off. Since my girlfriend doesn't come to see me or call me.

                          I hope you find a nice place to visit.

                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 2, 2009
                            Amen to that,. I hope things start looking up for you.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 2, 2009
                              I wonder why we seem to work so much. I know right now I am trying to redo my bathrtoom but now I have to find a good handyperson to do it.

                              Take care everyone.

                              Message 14 of 14 , Nov 6, 2009
                                GIRL i KNOW WHAT UR GOING THROUGHT BUT U HAVE GOT TO GET OUT THEIR AND FIND SOMEONE NEW IN YOUR LIFE IF U KEEP GOING ON ABOUT HOW MUCH U MISS HER YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET OVER HER. IT HAS BEEN A WHILE FOR ME TOO BUT U HAVE TO START OUT AS FRIENDS AND HOPE TO FIND A PERSON THAT YOU CAN BECOME CLOSE TOO AND THAT THEY WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. NO'T GO STALKING SOMEONE OPEN YOUR MIND AND GET OUT THEIR TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS... THIER IS ALWAYS SOMEONE NEW AFTER YOUR EX DUMPS U FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON. I KNOW I HAVE FOUND THAT FRIEND BUT TAKEN IT SLOW DONT NEED TO GET HURT AGAIN..SHE IS OUT THEIR FOR YOU LOOK AROUND SHE COULD BE SITTING NEXT TO YOU AT THE COFFE SHOP OR A COWORKER.. THINGS WILL WORK OUT IF YOU WANT THEM TO.. FORGET ABOUT YOUR EX SHE IS NOT THAT SMART IF SHE DUMPED YOU..