New to the CoffeeHouse

  • Cynthia Gardener
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hi ladies,

      Cynthia Gardener here, 53 years old X-Tay Tech

      I've been a "partnered" Lesbian since the mid 80's
      to a wonderful woman who's served out country.

      Looking for community and friends.
      Thank you for the add looks like a
      nice group of womrn here!
      --
      Cyn

      "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
      they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

    • Jeane Godwin
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hey There Cynthia,

           Welcome to the house!  Hope you enjoy your time spent visiting here in the Coffee House.

           A Welcoming Hug,
                     Jeane

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
          Good Morning,

          I new here also, Janet from NJ 43. I work for the Army, not in the Army though.

          Welcome!

          --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Gardener <sappho.cougar@...> wrote:

          > Hi ladies,
          >
          > Cynthia Gardener here, 53 years old X-Tay Tech
          >
          > I've been a "partnered" Lesbian since the mid 80's
          > to a wonderful woman who's served out country.
          >
          > Looking for community and friends.
          > Thank you for the add looks like a
          > nice group of womrn here!
          > --
          > Cyn
          >
          > "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
          > they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

        • Rosemarie Martinez
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
            hi there cynthia, im rose from hays, kansas i am 55 years young and with my present lover for almost three months now we are very very happy together and will get married later on in a year or so. welcome to the group. you will meet many wonderful people here thats for sure. my email address is barrarose@... in case you want to add me on your yahoo messenger. hope to hear from you soon. love, rose

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
              Hello Rose,

              It's a pleasure to meet you!

              Congratulations on your new love and upcoming
              ceremony. Have you picked out the rings yet?

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
                Pleasure to meet you Rose.

                Congratulations on your upcoming wedding
                ceremony. Have you picked the rings out yet?

                --
                Cyn
                "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming
                gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~ Marcel Proust