Hello - New to the group! :)

  • jodiewebb10
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi Ladies, I'm new to the group. If anyone fancy's some one on one chat please ping me. I'm looking to meet a single lady for fun! I live in Berkshire so if anyone is in Berkshire, I'd love to hear from you too.
    • littleone
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
        Welcome to the group Jodie!

        I am too Blessed to be Stressed and too Anointed to be Disappointed!
        Susan

        Hi Ladies, I'm new to the group. If anyone fancy's some one on one chat please ping me. I'm looking to meet a single lady for fun! I live in Berkshire so if anyone is in Berkshire, I'd love to hear from you too.

      • Lesley A
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2009
          I'm not in berkshire, but I'm in london.. Hello jodie hope you're well
          Lesley

          To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com
          From: jodiewebb10@...
          Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:16:06 +0000

          Hi Ladies, I'm new to the group. If anyone fancy's some one on one chat please ping me. I'm looking to meet a single lady for fun! I live in Berkshire so if anyone is in Berkshire, I'd love to hear from you too.

        • kinddyke57
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2009
            hi jodie and leslie~ good to see you both here this morning~~ difference in time, so its what time where you are??? almost 8:30 am here~ KD

            " I want to rock your emotions~ make you feel deeply`make you wish~make you think~make you relate~make you nastalgic~make you wishful~ make you sentimental~"       kinddyke57

            ________________________________

            To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com
            From: jodiewebb10@...
            Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:16:06 +0000

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3, 2009
              Hey KD...

              It's 13:25 here in SUNNY LONDON.... YES I SAID IT SUNNY LONDON... we're all just as shocked to hear that yesterday it was as hot in london as it was in Houston... blew my mind!!

              I'm just chilling in my house before I'm out for dinner and partyin as its my friends bday on sunday, mine on tues and we're havin a mini joint celeb...

              Lesley London Lesbian... hmmm what a mouthful, say that 30 times really fast *grin*

              To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com
              From: kinddyke57@...
              Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 05:24:29 -0700

              To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com

              From: jodiewebb10@...

              Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:16:06 +0000

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3, 2009
                thanks for the post so theres a decent time difference~ we are waking up and you are looking foreward to the evening not to far off~ interesting. thanks for sharing ~  well happy early bd~ and wish you a year of dreams come true~ for you and your friend.... and a very enjoyable evening out~  Thanks again,,,,,, KD

                To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com
                From: kinddyke57@...
                Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 05:24:29 -0700

                To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com

                From: jodiewebb10@...

                Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:16:06 +0000

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 3, 2009
                  Hi and welcome to the Group!

                  To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: jodiewebb10@ yahoo.co. uk
                  Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:16:06 +0000

                  Hi Ladies, I'm new to the group. If anyone fancy's some one on one chat please ping me. I'm looking to meet a single lady for fun! I live in Berkshire so if anyone is in Berkshire, I'd love to hear from you too.

                  With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos.
                  http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ 134665338/ direct/01/