Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Thursday/favorite song?

  • kinddyke57
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      good morning to everyone~haeen in the house for a while so runnin through once in awhile it seems,,,, hope everyone is okay and want to welcome the new members. Judi you mentioned Garth Brooks and Tim McGraw... loved doing some of their stuff w doing drag shows some years ago, shes my kind of rain by tim mc graw and baton rouge by garth is my fav but have to say the ones u mentioned are also very nice songs,,, both are very talented, I listen to alot of different music,,, each seems to have its place and meaning in our lives at different times.... take care and hope everyone is doing ok. Tigger glad u are doing ok after surgery,,,, u sound like such a pos person w a very pos attitude..... enjoying catching up on posts, lol over 3,000 of them so please excuse me as i jump around......  hugs and hope the weekend brings very good moments to all.... kinddyke57

      " I want to rock your emotions~ make you feel deeply`make you wish~make you think~make you relate~make you nastalgic~make you wishful~ make you sentimental~"       kinddyke57

      From: j <tigger759@...>

      Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:10:15
      To: <LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Thursday/favorite song?

      Okay so here it is Thursday and i decided to go back to my last job(which they let me go from due to lack of work) part time.  i can't sit home much longer even though i'm working from home.  i miss people.
      So what is everyone up to today??
      What is everyone's favorite song???? Do you have one or more?? I love Country and Tim Mcgraw is my favorite but Garth Brooks the Dance is my favorite song, makes me think of i'm glad i didn't miss a thing even though i'ts been a painful at times.
      Just wondering
      Judi