Thanks for everything

  • ashatchr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      I want to thank everyone for all of their support. For reasons I can't
      go into I need to leave the group...for a bit anyway.
      All the best to everyone,
      Annie
    • Win
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hope to see you soon.

        Take care.

        Win in Pa

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          Sorry to see you go Annie.... hope everything is alright!!!

          ________________________________
          I want to thank everyone for all of their support. For reasons I can't
          go into I need to leave the group...for a bit anyway.
          All the best to everyone,
          Annie

          Hugs,
          Cheryl
          Life is a one way street....
          No Matter which door u take..
          Non of them..
          Leads back..
          So Enjoy every moment of ur life..
          B'coz nothing will happen the same way again....take care..

        • Rosemarie Martinez
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
            hope you come back annie. maybe i can add you on my mesenger so we can chat. love,rose

            Sorry to see you go Annie.... hope everything is alright!!!