Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] dating sites

  • Jamie Wininger
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 30, 2009
      hi how are you

      ________________________________
      From: Sheila Bradford <bradfords67@...>
      To: Ladies Lesbian Coffee House <lesbiancoffeehouse@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 1:14:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] dating sites

      Rolanda sooo very true!

      Thank you

      And Hugs
      Scottish Sheila

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ROLANDA RAGSDALE <texas_lady_77@...>

      Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:52:33
      To: <LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com>

      Just because they are in bars don't make the people drunks...Plus there are other people that don't drink or get drunk.

      I drink but only drink a bit.

      ________________________________
      From: Brenda Rogers <brenda.rogers57@ yahoo.com>
      To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 10:21 AM

      Remember those dating services things, where they would have tables and timers and you we're at tables for like 15 to 20 minutes then switched to another table, speed dating, what happened to those? they seemed interesting and yeah we do need like coffeehouses or cafe's and like singles outings or things to meet others in a non half drunk atmosphere, I'm not against the club thing it's just i have 2 kids at home am a single parent and coming home smelling of mixed drinks to my kids is not an option.

      ________________________________
      From: Paula <kelsea1968@ yahoo. com>
      To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 6:01 PM

      been there...done that.....found nothing..... .....waste of my money. Actually
      on the very last week, I connected to this gal down in VA. Beach and we visited
      each other for awhile, me going down there, she oming up here before we mutually
      ended it. But I wouldn't do chemistry again. there's always gay.com

      paula

      "Woman can not discover new oceans unless she has the courage to lose
      sight of land"

      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 4, 2009
        and do you know what horney toads say

        rub it rub it rub it