Re: Hello New to group

  • deesquared292
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
      I agree with Scottish Sheila, you've got to relax!!! I've been with
      my wife 17 years (married two and a half years legally in
      Massachusetts) and keeping things alive in the bedroom is like
      anything else, communication. You could also try talking to her about
      your concerns and just be honest. If you are a little nervous to do
      so then write it out and read it then talk to her. Also pick up a few
      lesbian romance novels and read to each other in bed or use them for
      a few "ideas"...;)
      Make a mental note of things that you do that she responds to
      positively and just go from there. Take a nice bubble bath together,
      surprise her in the shower when she isn't expecting it. You are not
      alone, many are nervous in the beginning. Take a deep breath and jump
      in with both feet...just don't jump on her head. ER runs for
      concussions are a big mood ender :) good luck.

      --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, bradfords67@... wrote:

      > Witchypoo87
      >
      > How about you take mental note of the ways she makes you happy in
      bed and try her techniques she uses with you on her?

      relaaaxxx.angie_phea@...

    • Angie Phea
      Message 2 of 8 , May 23, 2009
        Sex toys!

        Hi! Welcome. :). I am so glad that you've found this group. ;). There'll be more than a few good-advice- givers if my assumptions aren't mistaken.

        You have a super-great day!

        Tina c.

        witchypoo87 <witchypoo87@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello,
[...]

        Quidditch Chaser
        (H,H)

      • kinddyke57
        Message 3 of 8 , May 24, 2009
          Communication open and honest, knowing your partner inside and out~ literally. knowing her favorite tastes, textures, fantasies, foods, colors, scents, its all a part of not only knowing your partner but knowing her intimately. little suprises for just because reasons, letting her know out of the blue that u r thinking of her, making her feel like she is the one and only in a world of many ppl,  making the time for one another, even if it means a week ahead of time scheduling your time together w her and letting nothing come before that time because its you and hers time and you both come first,  what goes on in the bedroom is important but i think what goes on out side of it is just as important if maybe not more so,,,{just my thoughts}, alot to be said for candlelight baths w fav music and a glass of wine or fruit juice, whether it be together or seperatley, reservations for dinner out, or to have a picnic, even to pick up a pizza and go off
          somewhere for dinner in a nice quiet spot, arrousal is more then a touch but a look across the room, its respect, letting that person know u adore them, shopping together or seperatley for "toys, massage oils, candles, lotions, shampoos, body washes, shaving gels, and the best of razors,  the stepping stones to arrousal begins in the morning w the first good morning and lasts all day as more stepping stones are added~~ coffee made for her, straightening her collar, letting her know she is beautiful, opening th doors for her, stopping to pick up her fav movie or beverage or food on the way home,,,, and respecting thaty at any point a simple no honey im not in the mood is fine.
          do things not because you expect to have an adventurous time in bed but because you love her and she is so important toyou and if it happens great and if not then holding and talking and being close can be just as nice and sacred~~~ sorry for going on and on~~  a woman always has to know first and foremost that she is loved ,respected,  and appreciated. then when making love make love to her very emotional sacred, core of her being, her heart and soul~~ let her feel your finger tips not only on her body but so gentle and such eye ciontact and such an atmosphere that she feels you in her heart, and you entering her heart~ mind, emotions,,, allow yourself to have control to not rush or ever be to strong, gently wrap yourself around her very being.... and never let it end when the physical intimacy is over, hold her all night, stroke her hair, offer her a drink, let her wake up feeling your arms around her and feeling safe in your arms.... just my
          thoughts~   KD

          " I want to rock your emotions~ make you feel deeply`make you wish~make you think~make you relate~make you nastalgic~make you wishful~ make you sentimental~"       kinddyke57