Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] being hustled...please read/tara

  • Tara Luchetti
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
      awww no hard feelings linda ur a good person much love

      Linda Bradshaw <lgbr3739@...> wrote: well, i was going to get around to the story of who and why behind that post but looks like i dont have to now. i want everyone to know i did not post that really looking for any one to send anyone any money...i really posted it to see if there was much charity and goodwill in the world... ok, maybe i did...maybe i wanted to see enough interest that we could help her. i mean, what's a buck and a friggin stamp, ya know? maybe i should have posted it different. i dont know. but tara did not know i was posting that and probably would have had a fit if i had told her. i am 6000 miles from home and guess i have too much time to think on my hands. i have been in her situation before and...just wanted to try to help. but now i fear i have compounded the problem by making her feel bad. so, tara, please forgive me for the post. i never meant for you to get your feelings hurt over it.

      Tara Luchetti <lezgurl_2002@...> wrote: well let me tell u all something it was me she was talkin about i didnt ask her for money we was talkin about this job i got but needed a car i and then i told her about a car i found for 800 thr job is 25 miles from where i live and pays 11.25 a hr but i dont have the car to get there and she was just seeing what u all thought about helping in no way did i ask for money thank you we just wanted to see what everyone thought about helping a fellow member but i see how it is and i understand but like i said before i wasnt asking for money

      solsticesinger <solsticesinger25@...> wrote: Hi.

      I really liked the post in which someone talked about giving food, rather than money. I'm currently doing an internship that has me pretty involved with the homeless population, and I've learned a lot that I didn't know previously. Drugs are a big problem on the streets, and, to some extent, in the shelters. So, I think offering to give someone food is a much better bet than just handing them money.

      Shannon
      Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music", feel free to send a message to:
      solsticesinger25@...
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
        These days you almost can never tell a fake from a real needy person, but with saying that my mother raised me with this huge heart so even if I had no clue if someone was lieing id still give them at least a $ as long as i have someone around so I know im not going to be a vict.. There are alot of people in this world today that are unhonest and there are alot of people in this world that are lazy but there are those who just had it bad and cant get up on there own and you can never really tell, so life is always about chances and in this situwation it would be no different, No I dont want to contribute to a drug deal or a bottle of booze but what if you say no cause they look like either and find out they really needed just a Tea and hamburger....So yes Id take a choice in life again and Id extent that extra Money if I could...At least I tried......

        I am a mother of 4 of my own children so I have been on rock bottom plenty of times without a rope to hold on to but for my children we made it a slow way up but we ended up ok but if someone would of just held a hand to help me by listening even It would of been great, But I can also understand in the world today why there was no help...So no matter how bad I have it Ill always try to help someone less unfortunate then me even if its just helpping them up....

        GBLT community I believe is Everyone who loves the same sex or partly loves the same sex who is looked down by the rest of the world for what,, being like them and loving someone wanting to take care of someone... community should be just as i said everyone..yes we all share a common intrest but it goes deeper than that we share alot more...

        so again yes Even If I didnt know if it would change someones life id still take that chance in life and give them that $1..

        But yes Now im intrested in the story behind these ?'s........Bunny

        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
          I have spoken to Tara several times, and I think she is a wonderful lady, who just HAPPENS to be having a tough time of things lately. I'm sorry if she got her feelings hurt, especially by this community which should be more .... understanding. I know we are all just people with opinions, but how many of us have been in tough situations and didn't know where to turn, and would have given anything for a friend? A friend, be it for conversation, a listening ear, or even to lend a few until we get on our feet. I know I have been there. Am there in fact. But I would still help, in whatever means that may be.

          Tara, please contact me off list. I want to help in whatever way I can.

          Jade
        • Stom Bird

            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
              Thank you Lazy Bones, for your prayers, I appreciate your kindness
              I will have to stay strong , and accept that dad is no longer here,

              _____

              From: LesbianCoffeeHouse@ <mailto:LesbianCoffeeHouse%40yahoogroups.com>
              yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                I can understand that we live among the many many many., who are hungry
                alone
                neglected and abandoned - OH - YES
                by their own families friends & our government,

                love & humanity only works if we band & stick together as ONE family to
                feed & to support our brother's & sister's

                those wanting a way out of their depression loneliness & poverty..

                MILLE
                xoxox

                _____

                Message 7 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                  My Dear Mille there is nothing anyone can say or do to help you over come your great lost..I have always heard in time things will get better and I have to believe that but I know we never stop missing our love ones..
                  My mom is very sick and today we find out when they are going to do open heart surgery on her or what they are going to do..She is 70 years old over weight diabetic with felling kidneys. The Dr. put her on a experimental medicine a year ago and told us when it stopped working that surgery was her last option so here it is now time to face what we have dreading for a year..He told us that she stands a slim chance of making it off the operating table and if she does she will be on dialysis for the rest of her days, I dreading it so much taking her to Dr. today..
                  Back to you all you can do is remember the good times you and your dad had and never forget that, when you feel down let that memory make you smile..Know that he is watching you from heaven above everyday without pain or sorrow and will always be with you in your heart..
                  Take care my friend, I wish you the best.....storm

                  Message 8 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                    Thank You Stom Bird,
                    But I can't be strong when mom all she does is cry cry cry
                    Even with good memories of our father..
                    Stom it's those Happy times with dad that makes us Miss him more &
                    more,
                    I cry YES as my mom cries..
                    . Right now Honey, I'm feeling so empty and I lack words of comfort
                    for mom... ,
                    Because I too feel lost..
                    Stom darling, I understand your Madness & worry over you own mother,&
                    her own struggles and coming up surgery,
                    all I can SAY is that her angels raise her above this complicated
                    ordeal & that mother has no pain But comfort & peace ..
                    I know the Frightening feeling watching mom on that hospital Death
                    BED...
                    & I don't ever Want it to happen to anyone... EVER... all I can say is
                    this Stom... that when there's death in a family..
                    the surviving family members are totally devastated & traumatized
                    forever & ever...live is no longer making Sense...
                    & no medicine Drug nor- God Or Priest can erase this pain we carry in
                    our hearts....
                    Stom I will be thinking of your sweet beautiful mother ..
                    all I have are my prayers & wishes that mother will come home to you
                    soon !!!

                    be strong dear .. I am here for you !!!!
                    love & peace

                    MILLE
                    XOXOX
                    _____

                          Message 12 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                            i just posted a message that was rude me sayin quit talkin about my life u know when hard times fall on a person it hits hard i have been thru hell and back who hasnt right i have had a home and brand new car takin from me im sorry about the last post i just am lost and dont know what to do or which way to turn i have been trying for 1yr to get my life back togehter and everything i try falls apart then my neice gets murdered and thats been really hard and going to get harder trial is coming up soon i just dont know what to do i have this chance to get this job but like in the posts from linda u all kinow i dont have a car and no way to get one there is no public transportation no nothing this town is small lol and the job is like25 miles from me i could probaly write a book about all the crap thats happend to me again im sorry for that post im just lost with my whole life and want to get back on track even my ex gf told me i wasnt worth shit and never will be and belive
                            me that hurt she was suppose to love me no matter what and when someone u love tells u that it brings u down everyone in my life has said that shit to me even my mom but u know thats my mother got to love her u know i have no friends but u all i look forward to all the emails and i read everyone of them i just dont respond as i dont know how to write that well thank u and god speed u all

                            Stom Bird <storme_nights28@...> wrote: I'm not a bad person hope my answer won't make me sound like one...I think there is alot of people who need a dollar and it will make a difference to them but I also think there are just as many people if not more out there who take advantage of good hearted people...But to answer your question yes i would give a dollar to someone if i had it..I have learned from my lady that it ain't about the person you give it to but how you feel when you give it honestly from your heart...

[...]

                          • solsticesinger
                            Message 13 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                              Since I am in a position to offer referrals to people, I do that, as well. When I spoke of giving food, I was speaking to the issue of specifically giving something, and, in that particular case, I prefer to give food.