Re: hey ladies

  • under_covers_4_u
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi Laura,

      This is Ri, from India. I am a model and a lesbian. I have had a
      couple of affairs, but both of my gfs' have left me. I am looking
      out again and would like to get in with a hot girl like my self who
      loves everything about a woman...in all & every way..

      Hope you have returned from Iraq..Its a bitchy place there and not
      at all a place for women.

      Hope to hear from you....

      Luv,
      Ri

      --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, laura silverdahl
      <laura_sliverdahl@...> wrote:

      > I'm new here so i thought it would be nice to say hello.
      > I'm 30 and i am a lesbian.. i love women..everything ...
      > i am a soldier and at the moment i am in Iraq.. 6 months left
      before i return home.
      > i am bored and was hoping to meet new fems.. and i am lonely..
      so if there is any women out there who want a new friend in their
      life give me a buzz..
      > Laura..
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      call rates.

    • Stom Bird
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
        Hello Laura,
        how are you? Sorrry you are in Iraq but proud to know you, I think that our soldiers don't get enough appreciation for what they are doing over there..I salute you and the job you are doing...What branch of military do you belong to?My lady was in Marines long time ago and loved the corp. but it was before the don't tell don't know rule and she was honorably discharged for being lesbian.. If you want you can write me any time and I will write back....storm...storme_nights28@...

        under_covers_4_u <under_covers_4_u@...> wrote: Hi Laura,

        <laura_sliverdahl@...> wrote:

        > I'm new here so i thought it would be nice to say hello.
        > I'm 30 and i am a lesbian.. i love women..everything ...
        > i am a soldier and at the moment i am in Iraq.. 6 months left
        before i return home.
        > i am bored and was hoping to meet new fems.. and i am lonely..
        so if there is any women out there who want a new friend in their
        life give me a buzz..
        > Laura..
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        call rates.

      • blondehonest_fun
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
          <laura_sliverdahl@...> wrote:

          > I'm new here so i thought it would be nice to say hello.
          > I'm 30 and i am a lesbian.. i love women..everything ...
          > i am a soldier and at the moment i am in Iraq.. 6 months left
          before i return home.
          > i am bored and was hoping to meet new fems.. and i am lonely.. so
          if there is any women out there who want a new friend in their life
          give me a buzz..
          > Laura..
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          call rates.
          > Hi Laurua I am 33 and live in Florida.. I would like to say thankyou
          for seving our country! I would love to talk more!
        • Priscilla
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2007
            Laura,
            God bless you and return safe!

            Priscilla

            --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "blondehonest_fun"
            <blonde_german@...> wrote:

            > --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, laura silverdahl
            > <laura_sliverdahl@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm new here so i thought it would be nice to say hello.
            > > I'm 30 and i am a lesbian.. i love women..everything ...
            > > i am a soldier and at the moment i am in Iraq.. 6 months left
            > before i return home.
            > > i am bored and was hoping to meet new fems.. and i am lonely..
            so
            > if there is any women out there who want a new friend in their
            life
            > give me a buzz..
            > > Laura..

            > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
            Phone