Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Newbie.

  • Kristena A
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 31, 2008
      just coming out? how long have you wanted too? did you go through the whole marriage thing thinking it was right for you?
      Kris/an ear for you

      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 19, 2008
        So true~ sometimess I see women rushing into things and not taking the time to building that friendship, trust and communication then wondering what went wrong or why it's not working. Nothing wrong with heated passion but alot to be said for a "spiritual intimate connestion" with that very special person where the closeness has built over time... kinddyke57

        shirley

        From: kinddyke57 <kinddyke57@yahoo. com>
        To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 7:18 PM

        I like the words about friendship. Friendship is important and sometimes
        relationships begin as close friendships~ and what a neat foundation. For those
        thats wondering, sometimes unfortunately bad experiences for that future special
        someone can make it hard for the good ppl that r looking for a relationship.
        Which isnt fair to those that are seriously lookin for something good ~ Was
        wondering if many of our group also have 360 blogs and if so if they had been
        having probl with theirs? have a good evening~ kindyke57

        shirley