A Cute Little Joke

  • Jeane Godwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Good Morning,
        Wishing you all a wonderful day!!.
         I found this and thought You ladies might enjoy This.
                Hugs, Jeane
      For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman. One
      night, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin
      his
      reputation or his marriage, He paid her a large sum of money if she
      would
      go to Italy to secretly have the child. If she stayed in Italy to raise
      The
      child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18 She
      agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born.

      To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card, and
      write
      'Spaghetti' on the back. He would then arrange for the child support
      payments to begin.

      One day, about 7 months later, he came home to his confused
      wife.'Honey, 'she said, 'You received a very strange post card today.'
      'Oh,
      just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said. The wife obeyed
      and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

      On the card was written:

      'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.

      Three with  Sausage, two without.

      Send extra sauce.'

    • Jeanine Escoto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        This one is very funny!!!lol.I loved it!!!