Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Which is ur sexy song?

  • Shiva
    Message 1 of 34 , May 31, 2008
      Really anything by Tori Amos, Shiva

           Fire"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you."Ralph Waldo Emerson          Panthera Tigeris

      From: lllazuli <lllazuli@yahoo. com.au>
      Subject: [LesbianCoffeeHouse ] Which is ur sexy song?
      To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 6:28 AM

      Which song is it that makes you think of the most beautiful sexual
      relationship you could ever experience of being with another person?
      Whether it is bcos you relate it to a previous experience, or it is
      related to a simple fantasy that stays with you.
      I'm pretty sure myn is 'Atomic' by Blondie.
      Is that not a sexy song?

    • reesie_89
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 18, 2008
        I'm missing home. The ppl are a little rude and not much to do. I'm
        actually south of Pitt. abt 45 mins. I have been looking for some
        sort of friendship here but...not much diversity here. Are you from
        PA? How is it in your area.

        --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Sharon Lee <sharon@...>
        wrote:

        > How are you liking Pittsburgh. I'm about 2-1/2 hours away near
        State